Powerlips fluid – HELPS YOU LEAVE AN IMPRESSION… NOT A SMUDGE STAIN
Its finally here a way to give your lips the attention and care they deserve each and every day with Powerlips Fluid!
Powerlips is formulated to give you an ultra-long-lasting lip colour containing a special blend of good-for-you, skin-nourishing ingredients to help soothe, smooth, and prevent dry-out over time.
Throw out the matt lipsticks that dry and crack your lips and infuse your lips with our Sueded Comfort Cushion! Powerlips Fluid’s high-performance, weightless formula cushions your lips, leaving them feeling soft for hours. Plus, with the easy, one-step application, it’s virtually foolproof and won’t feather or bleed.
Get used to enjoying an intense, long-wearing lip colour that won’t smudge or budge all day—through work and play. Seriously powerful. Simply wow! Powerlips Fluid.
FULL LAUNCH 11 DECEMBER 2017
GET YOUR ORDER IN TODAY FOR CHRISTMAS – Under £20 each
- Vitamin E—nourishes, softens, and moisturises the skin while delivering anti-ageing and antioxidant benefits.
- Beeswax—calms, soothes, and conditions skin while helping protect against irritants.
- Avocado Oil—hydrates and softens skin.
- Kaolin—natural clay base that supports rich, long-lasting colour.
- Silicones—help maintain moisture and soften skin.
- Creates a Sueded Comfort Cushion, a flexible film layer on the skin, that cushions your lips and leaves them feeling soft for hours.
- Comfortable on lips; does not sting or burn when applied.
- Has a light and silky, non-sticky consistency.
- Does not contain a harsh alcohol smell or taste.
- Is non-separating and does not require shaking to evenly distribute product prior to application.
- Won’t feather or bleed into lines around or above lips.
- Weightless formula contains a blend of skin-nourishing ingredients, like avocado oil, beeswax, and vitamin E to hydrate, nourish, and prevent damage.
- Is smudge-resistant, drink-resistant, and kiss-resistant.
HOW TO USE
Apply to clean, bare lips anytime you want a splash of long-lasting, powerful lip colour. Line lips with applicator and then fill in colour. For best wear, use alone and avoid glosses and balms.
- For longest wear, avoid oily foods and glosses.
- For a sheer effect, try applying colours with a makeup brush.
- Contour and shape lips by applying a darker base layer and letting it dry. Then, apply a lighter or more metallic colour on top for a round, plump-lip look.